Too many places continue to lag behind, fuelling not just poverty and inequality, but resentment and despair.
Uncertain economic conditions raise the stakes. Yet communities harbour assets and skills which can build resilience and raise aspirations . . .
- Development of funding and delivery strategy for Hastings and Rother Community Led Local Development, Hastings Borough Council
- Developing strategic plan for funding and community engagement programme, O2
- Fundraising strategy for increasing donor engagement and contributions for blind and partially sighted and disabled people, CBM
- Social Return on Investment (SROI) analysis of Digital Activist Inclusion Network project 2012, Workers Education Association Nottingham
- Evaluation of integration of Third Country Nationals in South East London through training, community engagement and environmental
projects, Groundwork London
- Research to establish and benchmark senior stakeholder perspectives for initiative to tackle critical crime problems through applied
design solutions, The Design Council / Home Office